All of our caregivers are required to obtain CPR & First Aid training before they begin caring for a client.
Their responsibilities include:
• Performing personal care assistance (bathing, grooming, etc.)
. Reminding (meals, medication, dates, routines, walking, exercises, etc.)
• Assistance with mobility (standing, walking, moving, etc.)
• Providing Companionship
• Domestic help with homemaking tasks: cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc.
• Support service enabling family caregivers to have a break or go on holiday.
• Shopping / Errands / Escorting to appointment
• Meal preparation and serving, including custom recipes.
• Night staff that remains awake to assist when necessary.
• Social support to provide opportunities to continue to participate and integrate in the community.
• Assistance and accompanying while attending doctor/medical appointments.
The above services can be scheduled in any of the following arrangements:
Sunflower Home Care, a Home Care Provider is Colorado Medicaid Approved
SUNFLOWER HOME CARE® IS A TRADEMARK OWNED BY SUNFLOWER CARE GROUP, INC.™ AND LICENSED FOR USE TO
INDEPENDENTLY-OWNED BUSINESSES THAT OFFER CAREGIVER SERVICES TO THE PUBLIC
Sunflower Home Care Inc. © 2013